One of the key benefits in working with the Fripp Island Real Estate team is our in-depth, historical knowledge of this beautiful island. Today, Fripp Island boasts a resort with plentiful restaurants, two golf courses, and countless other amenities.
- But what do the amenities at Fripp Island resort cost?
- Once you buy a house, how do you join the Fripp Island resort?
- How does Fripp Island resort operate for primary residence owners?
- Can you provide Fripp Island resort amenities for rental properties?
- What is a 1031 property tax exchange and is it advantageous when purchasing on Fripp Island?
- What is a realistic expectation for rental income on Fripp Island?
- Can a property on Fripp Island pay for itself through rental income?
- Are there companies that can help manage a rental property?
- Is the resort completely separate from ownership of property on Fripp Island?
- How can the Property Owner's Association be contacted?
- Are there tax advantages to a resort island like Fripp with the inclusion of a resort and club?
- What about Harbor Island? What are the biggest differences between Harbor Island and Fripp Island?
Our team has the answers to these questions as we have lived and worked on Fripp Island for many years. Let us help you explore all that Fripp Island and Harbor Island have to offer. Be it a primary residence or a vacation home, we can help you navigate buying a property on one of these beautiful islands.
Many of our clients ask about additional assistance related to their home buying or selling activities. Below are some of the great companies we have partnered with over the years.
Sand & Seas Builders
Sand & Seas Builders, LLC. is a residential home building company, specializing in custom homes and renovation of existing homes on Fripp Island and Harbor Island. The company provides assistance to customers in selecting home plans, and locating architectural assistance, if needed.
More information is available on their website.
SpringTide Market & Deli
SpringTide Market & Deli is Fripp Island's only publicly accessible grocery store (no visitor's pass is required when approaching the island). Much like our real estate office, just let the security gate know that you are headed to SpringTide Market & Deli. They offer a collection of sundries as well as coffee, tea, fountain drinks, ice, fresh produce, sandwiches, ice cream, beach items and accessories.
More information is available on the Spring Tide Market website.
Mangos Island Gifts & Apparel
Mangos offers gifts and collectibles for sale. Did you fall in love with Fripp while looking for a beach house? This is the perfect place to pick up a few hats and t-shirts for your family. Much like the SpringTide Market & Deli and Fripp Island Real Estate, Mangos is accessible without a visitor's pass for the island.
More information is available by calling (843) 838-1641.